HOW TEAMS CAN STAY PRODUCTIVE & KEEP THE TEAM SPIRIT WHILE WORKING REMOTELY
The environment in which companies, businesses need to operate has changed literally from one day to another. Old problems were suddenly replaced by new problems, which need new strategies and new solutions, if teams would like to maintain previous good performance.
We offer virtual trainings, workshops and coaching to support teams and their leaders in navigating through these very unusual circumstances.
For many companies, depending on the country they’re in, going fulltime remote has already become the new normal in the past 6 weeks. Record-level chaos brought about by worldwide lockdowns, means that leaders and their teams have had to respond at a record-level speed to how they handle their daily operations. Some were able to go digital immediately, some needed a bit more time, and now after some weeks, the stress of the whole situation has started to take its toll.
How long will the crisis last?
When do things get back to normal?
We’re missing the office chit-chat, and we feel we’re isolated from our team.
What if I can’t work my normal hours, because my kids are also at home, and I have to help them with their schooling?
So many unanswered questions, and so much uncertainty.
We’ve created a list of easy to implement tools and techniques to offer some quick direction and perspective in the way teams are able to create a new normality in the way they work under such unprecedented circumstances.
With these programs leaders & their teams can achieve better performance within weeks.
Who we are & why choose us
- Economist of hospitality and tourism, business, career and leadership development coach, team coach, founder of Kalangu Coaching, and a global nomad. Born in Hungary, but spent teenage years in West Africa, in an English-speaking multicultural environment. As an adult also lived in Barcelona (Spain), London (UK) and now in Villach (Austria).
- Working virtually as a coach since 2014, both in one-on-one, group and team coaching sessions with at least 1000 hours of coaching experience with local and international clients.
- 20+ years of experience in international tourism, also as an entrepreneur, business leader and team leader, 20+ years in service and business development, international business partnerships, crisis management, market development, team development and strategic planning, successful business negotiations in 60+ countries.
- I passionately believe that simple, casual conversations, honest curiosity, and mutual respect are the foundations of any successful collaboration, and they are also endless sources of learning, new ideas, and self-improvement.
- I also believe that we can learn something useful from everyone and that everyone is highly talented in something. My goal is to help as many professionals and leaders as possible to find their own excellence, so that they can use that to create an inspiring and productive work environment.
- Senior consultant, with experience in Human Resources Management, Process Management and Project Management. I graduated as an economist, andhave a second degree in Human Resources.
- Since 2003 I have been working as a freelance HR & OD consultant, trainerand Watson team coach.
- In the first half of my professional career I gained experience in different HR related positions in various industries: B2B, B2C, banking, and production.
- I have 14 years of leadership experience (in different leadership positions.
- In the last 20+ years I achieved all my results being part of truly professional teams.
- In my view success means a satisfied Customer. To achieve this we must believe in ourselves and what we do is executed in the best possible way; from a business, professional and a human point of view. I am willing to accept nothing less than professionalism.
- I believe that even the most complex problems can be solved. There is always a way out if you trust your team and those next to you.